FLTF is serving as Midland County's sponsor for the Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) Emergency Watershed Protection (EWP) Program. The EWP program covers 75% of the cost to remove flood debris and the county pays for the remaining 25% (FLTF is not responsible for any project costs).
As the program sponsor, FLTF participated in design, construction, planning and oversight meetings, and receives updates from the county regarding work completed. There are six main properties in the flood debris removal project:
Comments are closed.
UPDATES SENT TO YOUR INBOX
Fill out this form to subscribe to receive news and updates.
Please select why you're interested in receiving updates.
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.