1. It's possible there will be a wait to be seen. We will work as quickly as possible and we thank you in advance for your patience.
2. To expedite the process, please bring the parcel ID number for all parcels you want to discuss. If you're able to, fill out this card beforehand and bring it with you.
3. No appointment is necessary. Arrive at any time during the session.
4. Attendees will be seen on a first-come-first-served basis.
5. Bring any supporting photos or documentation related to your questions/dispute.
6. This session is an opportunity to discuss the Special Assessment District (SAD) methodology and benefit factors and how they relate to your property. This is not a time to protest your inclusion in the SAD because it is already final.
Thursday, February 17, 2022
4:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Jerome Township Hall
737 W. Beamish Rd.
Sanford, MI 48657
FLTF board members and lake association representatives will also be available for questions. The next Days of Review are in April.
UPDATES SENT TO YOUR INBOX
Fill out this form to subscribe to receive news and updates.
Please select why you're interested in receiving updates.
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.