Assessment Changes Explained
Assessment Changes Explained - News Flash
- Operations Assessment Start Date Moved to 2022
- What's the Current Total Assessment Amount?
- How Does the Math Work? When I Divide the Total Property Assessment by 40, It Doesn't Equal the Annual Assessment
- How and Why Did the Estimated Assessments Change from the Originals?
- Upcoming Webinar on April 28 About Instrumentation on Lakes, Streams and Tributaries
News flash: https://preview.mailerlite.com/q4j4j4
Public information session about updated project and assessment costs - presentation slides
Please note there is a typo on slide 19. The total property assessment amount for Sanford should say $40,982, not $40,482.
RAin and flood studies powerpoint
Restoration Plan - Letter from Kepler
- Check out five new web pages with information about each dam
- Mark your calendars for 7 upcoming informational session webinars in April, May and June
Have a great holiday weekend!
Web Pages for Each Dam & Upcoming Webinars
©2022 | Four Lakes Task Force is a US 501 (c)(3) public charity, EIN 27-4698447.